Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Can you set a zip code range?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Natalie
    Participant

Hello,

Does this plugin allow for inputting a zip code range, rather than just one location? I am trying to set up a search where clients can locate their sales rep. However the Sales reps are assigned territories and they don’t necessarily correspond with their home zip code. For instance, one sales rep is in charge of northern Indiana and northern Ohio. While he may live in Ohio, I need it to pull the full range of zip codes he would cover.

Thank you!

Cici
    Keymaster

Yes you can have a zip code range. You can decide what results are displayed in the radius with settings under Experience result and you can further define discrete searches with the Experience Add-on.

If you want Territories  only to be specific:

The directory builder plugin is close to what you need but is town or state/province or country specific.

You can mimic what you want by using Tagalong to create categories for each area you want to track. Assigning the category to each rep and then using the only_with_category filters can help build the page you want from a map and user-interface perspective.

Directory builder, ProPack, Tagalong , Contact Extender ; will be incorporated as  part of the Power add-on (now in pre release)e. New features will only appear in one of the three subscription packages.

You can check out the demo site before making a purchase. The demo site has Tagalong, Pro Pack and Experience Add-on installed.

If you would like a customized solution you can send additional info and Specs to the Contact form under Paid Customization for a quote.

Natalie
    Participant

Thank you for your response. I’m sorry but I’m still confused… Which add on packs will I need to purchase? You mentioned several but it sounded like they’d all have to be modified. Instead of purchasing all of the add ons would it be better to just do a paid customization? I have already implemented the SL Plus plugin, and have purchased the Enhanced Search Add-On. I don’t know very much about coding, so I’d really like to have a simple solution that I don’t have to modify. Just let me know what would be best.

Thanks again!

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Natalie, I believe you are now working with the developer, yes the way you described it would be customization, Lance will discuss further with you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can you set a zip code range?’ is closed to new replies.