Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Can Not Delete Locations

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kyle
    Participant

I am using store locator plus and I cannot remove locations. There has always been a problem of duplicates but I just updated to 4.7.2 and bought the new power pack thinking the bug would be fixed and now I can not delete any locations at all. I have deactivated and removed both plugins but when I reinstall the locations automatically appear without an import. I have tried bulk delete and clicking the trash icon and nothing happens. I even tried using the old slp4-pro still no change.
    Even with the old version I would do a bulk delete (which would remove them from the list) and re-upload a new CSV choosing to skip or update and the old locations would reappear along with the new locations from the import. I would have to go through manually and delete duplicates – a nightmare. I bought Janitor but it did not make a difference.<

Is there any way I can go though and delete all of the locations especially now that the delete no longer works. I don’t need any of the old data just want to do a clean import.

Plugins:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8644952/Screen%20Shot%202017-01-07%20at%208.55.54%20AM.png

Cici
    Keymaster

Need your Plugin info, a screenshot of the Tab under SLP Info/Plugin environment shows us your version of WP as well. Can you provide the URL?

Are you trying to “duplicate and update” or just delete all?  I sent you an email with screen shot do you have that Bulk, Delete, the APPLY TO ALL button?

You do not need Janitor for this.  How many locations are being shown on the back end ADMNI panel locations page? 10, 50, 10,ooo? If the page is too big you can reset manage locations under General/Admin/Locations/reset manage

As far as Duplicate imports, it works for me,  are you using Skip , or update?

Do you have PAGES turned on or off?

If you are importing  and want to use the duplicate feature to update existing locations, do you have the sl_id column?\

Until I hear back, here is some docs info for you.

DUPLICATES HANDLING

Importing Large Lists

POWER DOCS LINKS

Cici
    Keymaster

P.S. I am confused, did you change domains or your site?  When you say it never worked that creates some concern that you have an issue with your entire site or your site configuration or do you have a multi site? OLD ProPack isnt going to work better than Power, and if you have a conflict , then it is a universal conflict with something else, perhaps another plugin or the server configuration…and you need to be troubleshooting. I would suggest you try the Troubleshooting or send a request to have the developer Log in , that is a paid support option though, so if you are adept at WordPress and javascript or debugging try the WP debugger first.

Its difficult to advise you if you do not provide your site url. Are using multisite NAM?

Cici
    Keymaster

Kyle, You have some major javascript and load issues on your site if you are black eagle.

Outdated jquery. etc. Are you using Pages as well?

Something is blocking various elements of SLP, you may need to try turning things off and on but it looks like you have some special things written into your theme Css that is outdated and not within the WP Codex best practices.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

If you post your live site URL I may be able to see what is running that is blocking your JavaScript controls on the admin panel. Without a site URL we can only guess.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.