Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus (bug report) labe_directions & wpml issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nicolas
    Participant

Hello,

With last version of WP, SLP & WPML :

1) I want update the field (label) Directions by something else, example  : “Open in Google Maps”

2) I want translate (though WPML / String Translations) “Open in Google Maps” in French “Ouvrir dans Google Maps”

3) Then, when I go back in SLP+ settings (not in wpml), my label_directions is now in French  in my SLP manager <span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>(the string from WPML, What the…??)</span><span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>. And my english version of the label is disappeared.</span>

Can you check everything about this field with WPML (update, translate, update again, change, etc.) before a next upgrade ?

(I have this issue only with this field, all others can be updated/translated)

Thanks in advance !

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Nicolas.

I know you mentioned all your plugins are up to date, but we often find that people think they are on latest versions and are not.

Could you please provide a screenshot of your Plugin Environment? As the support interface (so the developers can concentrate on development ),  I need the information.   If I add it to their troubleshooting list , Lance will ask  me to find out  “what versions, what is their site URL, what version of WP…etc…etc.

Appreciate it.

Nicolas
    Participant

No problem Cici,

Just be be aware I just update the pro pack to <span style=”color: #444444; font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 25.5px;”>4.4.02 it </span>was the <span style=”color: #444444; font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 25.5px;”>4.4.01 yesterday. I looked the changlog, nothing about my issue, so I didn’t run more tests on it. </span>

Thanks to add this (for check) to the list 😉

technical infos in attachement

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.