Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus before click on submit button displaying results

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gordon CAMPBELL
    Participant

Hi Team,

Onbody load displaying results with map markers how to off it I need after click on the search submit button result with marker will come. When i do it Map Display ->Hide untill search  setting map not coming but results will come but i need off both only will come after click on search button.

how to do it please guide me.

Cici
    Keymaster

Please provide your Plugin environment as outlined in Read before Posting. I need to know what versions and what add-ons as well as url.

You can find answers to most questions in our documentation.

Search Settings

Results settings

Map settings

Cici
    Keymaster

Note: it is difficult to understand what you are asking but I believe you do not want any results to display until after search is [performed. I do not understand about the hide map question. Also as Premier customer you may wish to post in Premier forums,(see under your account) those questions are answered first.

Look At results settings and select Disable Initial directory
    With the Experience add-on, (Part of your Premier subscription) other settings will appear and can be enabled that will Not show the results immediately until after a search has been performed. The setting is labeled “Disable Initial directory”.

Make sure you are using the current versions.

Gordon CAMPBELL
    Participant

fixed the problem skip my last post thank you

Cici
    Keymaster

thanks for letting us know

Cici
    Keymaster

thanks for letting us know

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.