Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Admin section not allowing me to click on anything.

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    serverlogs
    Participant

I am running the latest version of the plugin with no addons. Version 4.9.15

Not of the options or links are clickable in the admin settings for the plugin.
    https://lishi.org/wp-admin/admin.php?page=slp_manage_locations

I tried downgrading to Version 4.9.11 to no avail. No difference.

Site running on PHP7.0 with WordPress 4.9.6

Cici
    Keymaster

That link you provided is for your WP log in so I cannot venture to guess what you may be experiencing.

Instead of downgrading did you try to restore from a back-up first?

Did you migrate your site recently?  Those type of issues are  most likely a javascript error.  Use the WP debugger and you should be able to see which plugin is the culprit.  How to:

debugger log,

daniel9
    Participant

I’m experiencing the same issue in 4.9.14. Same problem in 4.9.15.

WP 4.9.6

Can’t add, edit, delete, etc. locations

Error log states:
    [06-Jun-2018 22:47:45 UTC] PHP Warning: define() expects at most 3 parameters, 4 given in /home/pranga/public_html/wp-config.php on line 97

wp-config.php line 96 and 97
    96 /* Allowing for Gmail SMTP email sending for my contact forms – DFeuer */
    97 define(‘WP_ACCESSIBLE_HOSTS’, ‘www.googleapis.com, login.live.com, api.login.yahoo.com’);

Any recommendations to fix?

Daniel

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by daniel9. Reason: adding additional detail
    serverlogs
    Participant

FYI it seems that the latest version of Smushit caused this issue. I reproduced it on another install of wordpress.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-smushit/

I imagine there are a lot of sites out there running these 2 plugins together. You might want to liase with the Smushit team to resolve the issue.

daniel9
    Participant

As soon as I removed Smush, the issue went away!

Thank you,

Daniel

Cici
    Keymaster

Thank you everyone for coordinating efforts and providing feedback. Good to know. Our answers tend to be, when all else fails try the WP debugger to narrow down the plugins that could be causing the issues.

Joe
    Participant

Can we have a fix for this please Smush is the reason?

Cici
    Keymaster

NO plugin should disable any other plugins WP admin panel. We have done extensive testing and it is not a bug with SLP.

We do not know what you are using for plugins, etc. so cannot advise you as to your next steps.

You can use the WP debugger and see what is causing the issues. If you have Smush you can deactivate and see if that fixes your issue as others suggested.

John
    Participant

I have a similar problem, now that I corrected this issue. I can now click on everything except the edit location button for each location… which may be the most important link. During troubleshooting ALL apps were turned off and it didn’t help. Any suggestions??

Cici
    Keymaster

Run debugger to find the issue.
    Please provide your plugin environment when you post in forums (see read before posting guidelines)

https://docs.storelocatorplus.com/blog/debugging-with-debug-log/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Admin section not allowing me to click on anything.’ is closed to new replies.