Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support What version supports url parameters, and what are the parameters available

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mickey
    Participant

In our non-prod environment (staging for production implementation), we have the following version but I don’t see the URL controls suggested in the video on how to use URL controls. So I’m curious what version of SLP fully supports url controls, and what are the parameters available?

This is our environment:

Store Locator Plus:4.9.14
    Site URL:http://wwwsit.afgroup.com
    This Info Cached:1533070225
    Network Active:No

WordPress Version:4.9.6
    PHP Version:5.6.32
    MySQL Version:5.5.56

PHP Limit:256M
    WordPress General Limit:40M
    WordPress Admin Limit:256M
    PHP Peak RAM:59 MB
    PHP Post Max Size:200M

Cici
    Keymaster

Do you have the Premier subscription id and plugin add-ons also on the staging site? That is a Premier feature so you need to have the Premier subscription id on both sites or it wont work.

https://docs.storelocatorplus.com/blog/premier-url-control/

Mickey
    Participant

Yes, I used the same ID. In my production site, we have an older version of plugins.

I’m trying to determine the correct version I need, and probably the correct combination of plugins.

I couldn’t find that info in the documentation.

If you can provide that or point me in the correct direction, it’d be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Cici
    Keymaster

the docs was posted over a year ago, therefore it was any version after 4.9.
    You should update to current version 4.9.18 ditto with the add-ons, you can see the latest versions under support/versions

In the docs site see:

Location Limit URL control

This Page also has a Youtube video to show you how to use the various Premier url controls

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.