Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    andrew.currie
    Participant

Good Evening,

I’m trying to grant permission to update our SLP locations to a custom user role but this doesn’t seem to be possible.

Do you have to be logged in under an Administrator account to update locations?

Currently, while logged in under my custom user role, I get ‘Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.’ when trying to visit the SLP Locations.

Please advise me how I can provide access to add/edit and delete locations to users other than the Administrator, Thanks!

Best regards,

Andrew Currie

Cici
    Keymaster

Andrew, sorry I though I answered this but something happened when I hit send and it appears not to have posted.

No that is not part of the SLP functionality. There was a third party addon that allowed users to manage locations but that author stopped maintaining and updating and it eventually became obsolete and not compatible with versions above 4.8. We had to pull if off the product list.  I am sure you could tweak roles permissions in WordPress, but it wouldn’t be out of the box specific to a subset of the SLP plugin  functionality.  Sorry.

andrew.currie
    Participant

No worries, Cici. I was able to resolve this issue today by adjusting my user role settings. Thanks!

Cici
    Keymaster

Awesomeness.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘User Roles Support’ is closed to new replies.