Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support Unable to edit/add locations

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    PJ
    Participant

Hi –

Our install of Store Locator Plus is not currently allowing me to edit. I am unable to click into the locations to edit. When I click the edit button it just adds a # to the URL and never attempts to load another page.

When trying to add a new page I receive the following error:
    {{location_manager.text.form_title}} {{location_manager.text.save}} {{location_manager.text.cancel}}

The front-end seems to function as expected.

Website URL: http://www.rhinoag.com/find-a-dealer
    Wordpress Version: 5.4.2
    PHP Version: 7.3
    Store Locator Plus: 5.5.9
    Store Locator Plus – Premiere: 5.5.3

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cici
    Keymaster

That usually  indicates a conflict with another plug-in.  Please check by turning off the other plugins one by one.

But you also mention adding a page>   I do not see Power or Experience in your Plugin environment…

What page are you trying to add?  Do you mean a WordPress Page or are you referring to activating SEO pages with the SLP Power add-on?

If WordPress, you will need to Troubleshoot with the version of WP you are using and see if others have reported that or if there is an issue with your server, etc.

You might want to also use the Debugger

PJ
    Participant

I apologize for not stating the issue clearly. When referring ‘another page’ I am referring to SLP not attempting to load data within the plugin.

I am taking the recommended steps of testing all other plugins and will get back with you. Thanks!

PJ
    Participant

Cici – Thank you for your assistance. We are working again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to edit/add locations’ is closed to new replies.