- June 30, 2016 at 5:30 AM #41871
Thanks for great plugin.
(WP updated to <span style=”color: #444444; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19.5px; background-color: #f1f1f1;”> 4.5.3 </span>and SLP to 4.5.06 2 days ago)
After clicking search button i got following errors:
1. SLP server did not send back a valid JSONP response. —- slp.js?ver=4.5.06:1444
3. Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user’s experience. For more help, check https://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/. jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:4
4. XMLHttpRequest cannot load http://www.designmanager.com/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/images/icons/blank.png. No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource. Origin ‘http://designmanager.com’ is therefore not allowed access.send @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:4
5. SLP server did not send back a valid JSONP response. — slp.js?ver=4.5.06:1444
Fixed point 2 by adding Google Map API key.
What is the solution for “SLP server did not send back a valid JSONP response.”, I think this is the main problem.
Thank you!June 30, 2016 at 3:34 PM #41877
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.