Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Store Locator Plus Design

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Cici.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

Hello everyone,

right off the bat I wanted to say that this is my first time working with WordPress and plugins, and apologize if this question may be a very obvious one.

Long story short:

I installed the plugin but wanted to have the design exactly as the picture I attached. Most importantly, I want to be able to add the icons below (in the attached image being a fork and knife, a martini glass, etc.)

Can anyone help me out or point out to me where I can find more information on how to make the store locator plus plugin look pretty much exactly like on the attached image? I have googled quite a bit but sadly without any success.

Would be much appreciated and I thank you all very much in advance!

Best,

Daniel

Daniel
    Participant

I just realized that the image was too large to upload. Here the attachment once more!

Cici
    Keymaster

That is a responsive Style.  To see what styles might be available to you read the documentation.

There are also links and help tools within the plugin admin user interface. You find the styles you can choose from under Experience/View.

https://docs.storelocatorplus.com/blog/selecting-and-customizing-your-style/

As far as the icons, you need to load those under Map Markers or under Categories  (included with the Power Add-on)  and assign those to the locations using the power add-on. Premier provides access to all the plugin styles and the ability to customize. If there is no style that fits your needs, and if you are a Premier customer, the developer will add a style for you (if it does not need to be customized for functionality purposes or to override your theme)

To use CSS or change the locator layout requires Experience add-on  (and some HTML knowledge) or for one click options, best bet for you would probably be the Premier  Subscription

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Store Locator Plus Design’ is closed to new replies.