Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    laurie
    Participant

<p class=”MsoNormal” style=”margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: medium; font-family: Cambria; caret-color: #000000; color: #000000;”><span style=”font-family: Helvetica;”>I recently upgraded my SLP WordPress plugin from a fairly old version to the current version. Previously, I was able to insert HTML breaks into the Store Hour fields to create line breaks between days. Now, with the update, these breaks are still present but the code is not being followed. Is there a way to do something similar in the new version? I need to create something like the following:

M-F 8am – 5pm [BREAK]
    Sat 12pm – 5pm
    </span></p>

Cici
    Keymaster

Please provide the info requested  in posting guidelines, i.e plugin environment.

if you backed up your data before updating can you see what plugin style you were using and/or if you had an outdated legacy add-on that allowed you to change your results layout befor or if you had some CSS saved in your WP ooptions table ?  I am unaware of any updates to the base SLP plugin that would break  or change how the results displayed

https://docs.storelocatorplus.com/blog/appearance-layouts/

There are a multiple styles that work better with some themes. than others, you may want to check them out on your staging or test or dev site.

The Experience add-on allows you to manipulate and change the Layouts and Appearances as well as add CSS if you need to override your theme style.

Cici
    Keymaster

Fixed in version 5..2.2

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.