Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus SLP_REST_Handler.php – Issue with activating plugin

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    petejunior
    Participant

Hi there,
    I have a WordPress site that works locally, and I have just tried to migrate it to my web host. Everything excelt SLPLUS is working well. Specifically, I get the following error:

warning require_once(module/REST/SLP_REST_Handler.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

I’ve attached a screenshot of said error.

WP Version: 4.9.7
    SLPLUS version:

Hi there,
    I have a WordPress site that works locally, and I have just tried to migrate it to my web host. Everything excelt SLPLUS is working well. Specifically, I get the following error:

warning require_once(module/REST/SLP_REST_Handler.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

I’ve attached a screenshot of said error.

WP Version: 4.9.7
    SLPLUS version: 4.9.16
    PHP & Hosting settings: http://hivita.taledo.com.au/debug.php

The URL Above is the place I’m trying to activate it on.

I’ve seen other forum posts and have confirmed that the location of my plugin directories etc is all fine. including the
    include/module/rest folder being all lowercase.

To re-iterate, this is working on my Localhost installation (same PHP version).

Any insight or tips would be greately appreciated.

Cheers

PHP & Hosting settings: http://hivita.taledo.com.au/debug.php

The URL Above is the place I’m trying to activate it on.

I’ve seen other forum posts and have confirmed that the location of my plugin directories etc is all fine. including the
    include/module/rest folder being all lowercase.

To re-iterate, this is working on my Localhost installation (same PHP version).

Any insight or tips would be greately appreciated.

Cheers

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Please provide your debug log.

Follow the How to Debug information here.

petejunior
    Participant

Thanks for the quick response, please see below output from debug log. (FYI I cleared it just before trying to re-activate plugin, to reduce noise). I’ve also validated the root path to the plugin on my server which is correct.
    Thanks again

[17-Jul-2018 01:41:00 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(module/REST/SLP_REST_Handler.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/taledo.com.au/hivita.taledo.com.au/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/include/SLPlus.php on line 616
    [17-Jul-2018 01:41:00 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘module/REST/SLP_REST_Handler.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/plesk/php/7.1/share/pear’) in /var/www/vhosts/taledo.com.au/hivita.taledo.com.au/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/include/SLPlus.php on line 616
    [17-Jul-2018 01:41:01 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(module/REST/SLP_REST_Handler.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/taledo.com.au/hivita.taledo.com.au/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/include/SLPlus.php on line 616
    [17-Jul-2018 01:41:01 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘module/REST/SLP_REST_Handler.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/plesk/php/7.1/share/pear’) in /var/www/vhosts/taledo.com.au/hivita.taledo.com.au/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/include/SLPlus.php on line 616
    [17-Jul-2018 01:41:01 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(module/REST/SLP_REST_Handler.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/taledo.com.au/hivita.taledo.com.au/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/include/SLPlus.php on line 616
    [17-Jul-2018 01:41:01 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘module/REST/SLP_REST_Handler.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/plesk/php/7.1/share/pear’) in /var/www/vhosts/taledo.com.au/hivita.taledo.com.au/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/include/SLPlus.php on line 616

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi
    The file path should be in lowercase. That was patched some time ago (Nov 2017)

1) make sure you are on the latest release of SLP and 2) did not migrate from a system where case sensitivity was disabled to a system where it is now enabled.

A screenshot of your SLP plugin environment would be best because if you are on current version of SLP that should not be an issue. (not sure why you gave us the debug php url, but in the posting guidelines we ask for the url page that the SLP is installed on.)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.