Tagged: Plug Style View
- May 19, 2016 at 2:39 PM #41124
All of a sudden the drop down in Experience>View>Plugin Style is not working and I cannot see my locator online any longer. The page is blank but the shortcode is still showing on the page (not on the user side) but in the backend page set-up http://norvelluniversity.com/2016/salon-locator/
It was there just a few days ago and now i don’t know what has happened. I am wondering if the lack of styling has caused the issue.
I need help to get this resolved ASAP
All plugins are up to date, all themes are up to date, and so is wordpress… I don’t know what is going on.
- WordPress: v.4.5.2
- Divi (by Elegant Themes) : v.2.7.5
And the following SLP Plugins:
May 19, 2016 at 7:24 PM #41129
- Store Locator Plus 4.5.03
- Store Locator Plus – Experience 4.5
- Store Locator Plus: Enhanced Map (Deactivated) 4.3.01
- Store Locator Plus: Enhanced Results (Deactivated) 4.3.02
- Store Locator Plus: Gravity Forms Integration: 4.4.02
- Store Locator Plus: Gravity Forms Locations 4.4.00
- Store Locator Plus: Social Media Extender 4.4.01
- Store Locator Plus: User Managed Locations (Deactivated) 4.4.00
- Store Locator Plus: Enhanced Search (Deactivated) 4.3.03
- Store Locator Plus: Pro Pack 4.5
- Store Locator Plus: Tagalong 4.4.03
- Store Locator Plus: Widget Pack (Deactivated) 4.3.03
Hi, I checked your site and I can see the Widgets, and the Map as hidden.
I don’t understand why your Experience panel/ View would be missing on the back end admin UI . Do you have Network Active Multisites on by any chance?
If none of the issues described above are apparent, can you roll back to an earlier version and see if it appears?May 21, 2016 at 11:32 AM #41147
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.