Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support Severe Unpatched Vulnerability?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Shaun
    Participant

Hello, I am using the SLP Plus plugin and have a Premier subscription. I use Sucuri to scan my sites for issues and they keep warning me that the SLP plugin has severe unpatched vulnerabilities and advise me to remove it immediately saying it is a security risk. They cited this article: https://www.wordfence.com/blog/2021/04/severe-unpatched-vulnerabilities-leads-to-closure-of-store-locator-plus-plugin/

Please help. I do not want to remove your plugin, but site security is a high priority for me. Please advise when this will be patched and fixed, if at all?

Best regards,

Shaun

Cici
    Keymaster

The author has addressed all of these security vulnerabilities but WordPress has yet to resist. Please refer to the Authors NEWS notices with the changes.

Because WordPress has not  re-listed, you will need to upload the Basic Plugin found under your account /Downloads (since you have a current premier subscription it is included under your downloads no extra charge) and manually install it.  Current version is 5.12.xx

See the authors Notes regarding the latest  most recent  updates

UPDATE TO SLP

Java Script and Security Improvements

WordPress  and First of many  SLP Updates 

If you need further assistance regarding your account status please contact support.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Severe Unpatched Vulnerability?’ is closed to new replies.