Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus (Presales question) WP REST API

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Francisco Carlos
    Participant

Hi,

Is it possible to access Store Locator Plus data using WP REST API?

I need to access locations from the web and from a native App.

Cici
    Keymaster

Francisco, ‘Lance has been working with the WP REST API functionality. See his video about the subject matter

Francisco Carlos
    Participant

Hi Cici,

Thank you for the video.

Could you tell me which add-ons do I need to use the REST API?

I know you have recently improved your API. Is there any manual or FAQ about how to use the available REST API?

Cici
    Keymaster

Improvement to SLP Using REST API is a work in progress, the developer has implemented it with the Pages Add-on. I am not technical enough to address the subject. I will ask Lance to weigh in on this when he has free moment.

Francisco Carlos
    Participant

Hi Cici,

Thank you for your answer.

In two weeks time I need to have ready a web using your plugin  and some of your add-ons and a quite basic App developed in Titanium Appcelerator which will get its data from SLP.

The App will have:

• a list of shops, shown in a map and in a list, using
      • a city and/or street name search
      • nearby places.
    • When clicked it will open a new window with the shop’s info.

Any information you can provide me about getting the data from the plugin to the App would be greatly appreciated!

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Rest API support is built into the base SLP plugin and WordPress 4.4.

To use any data modification endpoints you will need to use a WordPress REST API compatible authentication plugin. They are listed on the WordPress REST API version 2 doc pages. I recommend the oAuth plugin over the Basic Auth plugin for security reasons.

All of the SLP REST API endpoints are listed in the include/class.handler.rest.php file. The endpoints and methods are self explanatory.

Francisco Carlos
    Participant

Hi Lance,

I’ll try it as soon as possible!

Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘(Presales question) WP REST API’ is closed to new replies.