Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Eliana
    Participant

I have been using Store Locator Plus for the past year or so, and it’s been working fine. Today when I looked at the page of the site with SLP, everything from SLP was missing. I went into the backend and I saw Store Locator Plus::Pro Pack, and it was deactivated. I tried to activate it and it said:

Store Locator Plus Pro requires Store Locator Plus to function properly. This plugin has been deactivated.Please install Store Locator Plus.

I didn’t see any other plugins related to SLP. So I looked in the files, to see what was there. I have one folder called slp-pro and one called store-locator-le. The first one has files in it and the second doesn’t have anything in it. I’m not sure what files I’m supposed to have. Can you help me out?

The site is http://magicwandoriginal.com/store-locations/

The version of SLP Pro is 4.6.4. WordPress is version 4.8

Thanks,

Eliana

Cici
    Keymaster

ProPack is not compatible with SLP 4.8. ProPack is automatically disabled when you upgrade SLP to 4.8. This was done to prevent your site from crashing.

There will be no further updates to Legacy add-ons. They will no longer be supported.  Please refer to the documentation about your options, about the Power add-on, and/or upgrading or downgrading SLP. Your options are to buy Power add-on which was released over a year ago and is currently on version 4.8.

Announcements concerning the Legacy add-ons, various updates, the direction of SLP,  and new smart options for the base plugin were made over the past 18 months.

See info concerning the above in the documentation site and follow us on Twitter, Facebook or  the News posts.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.