Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus pages are not working with power extension

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    daniel
    Participant

greetings, i made the changes you suggested and the pages function is still not working with the power plugin. please advise shieldnseal.com/retailers

Cici
    Keymaster

Please provide your Plugin environment etc.

I am in an evacuated area and cannot access your account. Please refer to the above Posting in Forums guidelines

Cici
    Keymaster

I am sorry but I do not know what you are referring to.

Please provide your plugin environment. if you are trying to use SEO Pages please follow the guidelines in documentation.  Use search Words SEO Pages.

Cici
    Keymaster

I looked at your site and do not know what you are trying to do.  One store did not have a page setup when I clicked on the link website it showed none found, the others redirected to their website.   if you want them to appear as SEO pages you must have the power add-on and have Enable Pages turned on.

You must provide your plugin environment , i.e versions and add-ons that you are using.   each time you have posted we have requested this information and you have yet to provide the information as requested.  Back up your site and use a staging site to test and load. Check to make sure your PHP is version 5.4 or higher…etc. etc.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Cici.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.