Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus No map showing after adding new locations

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ronald
    Participant

Hej,

I have an issue with loading the map: after I added new locations, the map is not showing. I have come across some simalar issues on this forum, but to be honest, I am not familiar with java script and so on. I have added a sprintscreen, and translated (it’s danish) it says: “The use of synchron XMLHttprequest in the maintreat is out of date […]. What can I do to solve this problem. Am using the Enfold theme.

Thanks a lot in advance for replies

Cici
    Keymaster

Hello Ronald,

That message with the yellow triangle  is a warning not an error. An error is red and will say failed to load etc..

If there was an issue with SLP you would not be seeing results..since it is your map it is most likely one of   your other plugins and/or theme that are probably using outdated jquery versions. This was a no-no when WP updated to 4.5.

Make sure all your other plugins are updated.  You do not need to know javascript, but your plugin developers and theme developer should keep their plugins updated.  The author posted this blog about the issue last April

The No Map appearing issues are in the Troubleshooting section. There is detailed info on how to debug to find out where the error is occurring.

If you need some updates to your design , to your platform or other technical help with your WordPress environment, we have re-launched CyberSprocket Labs.

Cyber Sprocket Labs , our WordPress consulting brand, is now offering consulting services for all of your WordPress technology stack needs. Graphics design, themes, plugin development-and-tweaking… whatever you need to make your web presence a best-of-breed solution to promote and expand your business. We have the skills and resources necessary to make it happen. 

We have a handful of WordPress Core contributors on staff, some skilled cloud and web services system admins, a graphics and UX group, and even some API and 3rd party CRM gurus on hand.

Whether you are building a simple “calling card” website or a full blown web services application that uses WordPress as part of the application framework, we have the resources to get it done.
    Check out the details at our re-launched Cyber Sprocket website.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.