Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus No initial results in IE or Firefox

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Robb
    Participant

I have and address in the Center Map At section. My site displays the results around that location on page load in Chrome, but not in IE or Firefox. All plugins have been updated to the current versions. Is there something I’m missing?

http://cz-usa.com/dealers/locate-a-dealer/

Cici
    Keymaster

Please provide the information requested in the Posting guidelines, your Plugin any add-ons versions etc.

https://wp.storelocatorplus.com/forums/topic/looking-for-technical-support-from-the-slp-team-in-the-forum/

When I use Chrome and inspect with the developer tools I see all these errors:

Uncaught TypeError: $ is not a function
    at (index):169
    cart-fragments.min.js?ver=3.3.3:1 Uncaught TypeError: a.cookie is not a function
    at HTMLDocument. (cart-fragments.min.js?ver=3.3.3:1)
    at i (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at Function.ready (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at HTMLDocument.K (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)

When I load your site using Chrome there are no results at all being shown only a search box: until I perform a search so if you are seeing results it is most likely because your browser cache is loading them for you,.
    Your theme or another plugin is most likely causing the issues. To check, turn them off one by one

Cici
    Keymaster

If you have the experience add-on also check the settings under Results…Do you have disable initial directory checked? If so you will not see results until a search is performed. But the other errors on your site are not caused by SLP. Your Map also is not showing until a search is performed so assume you have that set to hide until search.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.