Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Moved: Reply To: delete locations not working after update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Amanda
    Participant

As another note, my client says she is;t able to delete records. Like when she deletes a location, refreshes the admin page, it comes back. Not sure what’s going on there.

I did try rolling back to a version of Power and Experience from about a year ago that I had on my computer, but had the same issue with the fields, so it probably is a WP update issue.

Cici
    Keymaster

@Amanda, AKA Mick

I split this topic off because it is a separate issue that I wanted to test.   I found that using the “Trash barrel” does not delete the locations. But if you check the box and then use BULK actions to delete permanently that works. I am not sure why this is the case, above my pay grade, but I will add this to a bug report as a non critical fix needed.

See the screen shot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Shaun
    Participant

I had this same exact issue and can confirm the bulk actions removal process works.

One question though for the admins… WHEN exactly did this bug start? Was it something that started with the 5.14.1 update? And is this currently being addressed for a future update?

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Shaun,

Not sure which update started it but most likely the latest . So many things had to be addressed and stripped out and re worked in order to have WordPress re list SLP in the directory. The developer has a few updates in the works now. One for the SLP plug-in and another for the Power plug-in (that is going to have a new Reports feature that had stopped working as expected) . I am in the middle of testing them . Any of our Premier customers can download the Pre releases versions to test on a cloned or staging site.  Or  can try and send any willing customers the zip file if their email provider allows it.

We are hoping to have the updates out by the end of the week if all goes well.

Cici
    Keymaster

The latest releases for SLP versions 

fixed the trash barrel issue, the Power issue of labels missing and some other bugs.  The change Log and News will be posted by the developer.

As always:

Please make sure you have a back up before updating any new versions of any plugins or Word Press.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Moved: Reply To: delete locations not working after update’ is closed to new replies.