Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Missing Store Locations in the backend/admin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    eazy 00
    Participant

To whom it may concern,

We are trying to reconcile our Store Locator Plus stores with our live excel sheet that’s current and has all the updated info/stores.

But when looking in the backend/admin of Store Locator Plus, there are stores missing. I went through both pages and they show nowhere.

If it helps, please see the image I included of what I’m seeing.

Thanks in advance for your time and help 🙂

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by eazy 00.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    eazy 00
    Participant

Plugin Environment:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

The image in first post that you provided does not provide info. (I.E what is missing? )

We have no way of knowing what locations you have added using the WPSLP plug-in. (If you were a MySLP SaaS customer we could see the back end and  provide more detailed assistance)

Suggestions

Do you have a staging or dev site?  Try this Since you have the Power add-on

Export the locations to a csv file and convert them to a google or excel sheet.   Check to see if all the locations are there. If not  you could

1) Delete the old locations and re-import as a  properly formatted CSV file. If you do delete all locations and re-import you will need to delete the sl_id column from your sheet and thenconvert to csv file.

2) Second suggestion. Export   fix or add  what you need , check  that the sl_id is accurate and matches and use the duplicate update option under import.

More detailed instruction are in documentation

Again I would only delete on a staging site first. Always make sure you have a full back-up before performing any operations.

Also we are on version 5.6 of SLP base plug-in.

Export/Import locations

Location Updates via Imports

CSV File Import Headers

Troubleshooting Exports/Imports

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Missing Store Locations in the backend/admin’ is closed to new replies.