- July 12, 2018 at 5:50 AM #56945
Hello, I would like to ask you for advice.
After putting wrong URL path on the map marker field then the whole section in the admin for setting a marker icon under Settings -> Map disappeared and I cant make corrections of this URL for those markers to appear on the Store Locator Map.
This is the message I get in:
Your destination marker cannot be located or is hiding behind an extra layer of security.
Please can you advice me how to solve this issue.
I was searching for similar issue in the forum but couldt find any.
Thanks.July 12, 2018 at 5:04 PM #56949
Please post your Plugin environment in the future.
here is some documentation and suggestions for setting markers.July 13, 2018 at 4:01 AM #56959
Hello, thank you for the answer.
I have checked the documentation provided but the provided fields for markers are not visible for me anymore after this error message appeared. ( Please see attached image ).
I have attached 2 images to show how it is on my side.
Thank you. Kind regards.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.July 13, 2018 at 11:45 AM #56963
Ok, Gotcha. I recall another forum user having similar issue due to something they did as well.
Basically as he stated “The admin page for setting the markers for home or locations ends right before the markers area where the text inputs are for entering the urls to be used for home and locations images. Those fields did not exist again on the page until I deleted the database record containing the home marker that I had tried to change. What I did to create this minor disaster was try to use a relative path there. I assumed I could use Janitor to clear out all the settings, but it didn’t work, so I had to search and delete the record myself with some mysql statements.”July 13, 2018 at 11:47 AM #56964
His solution was deleting the mysql record and then going back into the Admin panel. He tried using the WPSLP Janitor first to clear that field but it did not work for him.
If you have a back-up from before the event you could try restoring from that back-up.July 16, 2018 at 5:18 AM #56969
Thanks for the help.
I will try to find the wrong URL in the database and delete it. Hopefully the issue will be resolved that way.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.