Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Manually adding locations not showing on front-end

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shaye
    Participant

Hi there, I’ve been using the WordPress plugin of Store Locator for a couple of years now without issue.

I go the the backend and click add > fill out the form and click save. I get a green bar that says the location has been added successfully but when I go to the locator page the listing isn’t there: https://dyersguild.com/dye-professionals-locator/

Cici
    Keymaster

Hello Shaye,

Could you provide your plug-in information. We need your versions etc. It appears you are not using the latest version of the plug-in.

Other suggestions is check your Search and Results settings.  Make sure you have correct display settings under results.

I do not see anything in your browser as far as errors and I cannot reproduce the issue

Cici
    Keymaster

Shaye,

Looking at your site there seem to be a lot of inconsistencies, A lot of the locations do Not have city names, or the city names are in the wrong order.  It is possible this will cause Google to geocode them incorrectly .  If that occurs you will have some results out of the default radius that is set under SLP / Settings/ search and results .

So you need to double check your miles away from your search criteria etc.

If you could provide us with a specific address that is in back end and not appearing in front end it would give us an idea of what your issue is.

If I do not hear from you I will assume you found a solution nd will close this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Manually adding locations not showing on front-end’ is closed to new replies.