Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Locations do not load on initialization

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Joe Pfeiffer
    Participant

SLP will load but will show “No locations” upon visiting our locator page at thewirelessexperience.com/store-locator.  However, if a search is performed with a radius, SLP will then return results properly (example: within 25 miles of 08757)

SLP environment screenshot is attached.  I have already tried disabling all other plugins as well as debugged my theme and even tried with other themes in order to check for a conflict. Thank you.

Cici
    Keymaster

Please take a screenshot of your plug-in environment. There is no attachment.

I just visited your site

https://thewirelessexperience.com/store-locator/

everything seems to be working fine., the map displayed immediately with locations around Philadelphia.   Assume you figured it out after clearing the cache and refreshing.

If there is something  else you need help with please attache a screenshot of your plug-in environment . There was nothing attached.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Locations do not load on initialization’ is closed to new replies.