Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Loading Indicator not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Christian
    Participant

<p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 25px; color: #5a5b5c; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; background-color: #fbfbfb;”>Running 5.3 SLP Plus, Experience, and Power on latest version of WordPress. Premier is running 5.2.11. Will not update to 5.x (please see my last post).</p>
    I have no option to turn my Loading Indicator on or off. Just says “none” with no other options in drop-down menu. This issue has been ongoing before the latest update.

Cici
    Keymaster

See my reply

WordPress version 5.3 broke some basic PHP commands

Premier 5.3 works with WP 5.3

It will not work with conflicted 5.2.4 of WP and 5.3 of Premier.

sand we cannot support two different versions of Premier code based on which WP version you have.

Christian
    Participant

Plugin environment attached. Everything is now updated, yet I still have no option to turn on/off the indicator – just says “none”. This was a nice feature for people with slow networks so they knew something was actually going on and our locator was “working” and not stuck or returning no results.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Hi christian,

The Loading indicator is working on my site. Do you have it turned on under the Settings?results/Appearance?

I am using the latest add-on versions 5.3.1
    P>S you have some errors on the URL https://www.floeintl.com/dealer-locations/

that point to this

https://www.floeintl.comnone/

Cici
    Keymaster

We just sent an email to the email address on record, a Cindy Grey. We need to have you and our developer talk about your WP environment. Please let us know if there is a better email address by either sending us an email via the contact us form ore provide us with one here.

Cici
    Keymaster

We just sent an email to the email address on record, a Cindy Grey. We need to have you and our developer talk about your WP environment. Please let us know if there is a better email address by either sending us an email via the contact us form ore provide us with one here.

Cici
    Keymaster

No Problem, Sent an email to you as the user name graphics. Sorry about the confusion with emails to cindy. we can add you to the slack channel since you seem to be having problems replying to Premier post , I see them as replies to the post on my end,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.