Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support how to access live chat support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dennis
    Participant

Hello

i have purchase premium subscription plan and i have to use live chat support forum so let me know how can i access live chat support can you please give me some more description and steps
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #43454b; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, HelveticaNeue-Light, ‘Helvetica Neue Light’, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, ‘Lucida Grande’, sans-serif; font-size: medium;”><em style=”box-sizing: border-box;”><span style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: bold;”>Live chat is available any time our developers are online.</span></p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #43454b; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, HelveticaNeue-Light, ‘Helvetica Neue Light’, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, ‘Lucida Grande’, sans-serif; font-size: medium;”>Request access to the CharlestonSW Slack channels and reach the developers on live chat any time they are online in “code mode”.   Use the Contact Form to request an invite to the Slack channels.</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #43454b; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, HelveticaNeue-Light, ‘Helvetica Neue Light’, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, ‘Lucida Grande’, sans-serif; font-size: medium;”>how i can access live chat support forum can you please help me</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #43454b; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, HelveticaNeue-Light, ‘Helvetica Neue Light’, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, ‘Lucida Grande’, sans-serif; font-size: medium;”></p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #43454b; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, HelveticaNeue-Light, ‘Helvetica Neue Light’, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, ‘Lucida Grande’, sans-serif; font-size: medium;”>thanks</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #43454b; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, HelveticaNeue-Light, ‘Helvetica Neue Light’, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, ‘Lucida Grande’, sans-serif; font-size: medium;”>Dennis wruck</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #43454b; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, HelveticaNeue-Light, ‘Helvetica Neue Light’, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, ‘Lucida Grande’, sans-serif; font-size: medium;”></p>

Dennis
    Participant

Hello

i have purchase premium subscription plan and i have to use live chat support forum so let me know how can i access live chat support can you please give me some more description and steps how i will access live chat

Thanks
    Dennis wruck

Cici
    Keymaster

See under the description of premier product.

Just so you understand the idea, It is not live chat “support” per se………it is live chat in the developers channel where you can see what they are discussing or  if they are working and  in  the SLP “code mode” , you can also see the latest tweets.  It is  most useful  for advanced coders who have been using Store Locator Plus for a while.

A lot of the same info is on the side panel of this forum… as you can see Premier 4.7.1 was released and the developer posted a new video on it.

If you need additional support, this is where to post for first tier support.  The live chat slack channel is not “one- on -one” support.  If a developer or other member is online they might answer some of your general questions.  Just be aware,, the developer will not stop coding to answer specific questions as you can imagine that can be a bit of a distraction. But you are welcome to send in a request for access to the channel.

Otherwise, If you need specific troubleshooting or next business  day email support that is customarily a paid support option.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘how to access live chat support’ is closed to new replies.