Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jt20
    Participant

Hello,

New to SLPlus, and we have the latest version of SLP Power.

Wondering how to set up gravity forms.

When a customer clicks “request a quote”, a form comes up that they will fill out. We would like this form to be sent to the nearest dealer in their area. What is the best way to approach this?

It looks like there used to be a SLP Gravity Form Plugin that has been removed. Any recommendations to Gravity Form Plugins that are compatible with Power?

Thanks

Cici
    Keymaster

The Gravity form Integration for WPSLP was discontinued as it was a third party add-on that was not being updated or supported by the third party  author some years back.

As far as I know , it never automatically sent a form to the nearest” location”.

There may be a way to integrate/automate the process if you have good coding skills. Or there may be other plug-ins out there but we do not have any recommendations.

Thanks.

DeBAAT

Hai JT20,
    The SLP Gravity Forms Plugin has been reenabled again.
    You could find the free version in the WordPress repository (see https://nl.wordpress.org/plugins/slp-gravity-forms-locations/).
    The premium version can be ordered via the Freemius site.
    If you have any issues, please let me know.

On the other hand, reading your request, I wonder whether you would benefit much from this add-on. Its main purpose is to aid creating new stores using the Gravity Forms.
    You might be looking for another add-on for Gravity Forms.

Another solution might be to add a new link to each store leading to a dedicated form that has the store ID, name or email as hidden parameter to ease manually following up actions. Or you might add the stores as a selection parameter to the form which enables the visitors to choose the store themselves.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
    DeBAAT

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.