Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Find locations button translate

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Cici.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Piani
    Participant

Store Locator Plus®:5.5.2

Experience:5.5.1

Power:5.5

Premier:5.5

Hi. The translation for the “Find locations” have started to get spooky on my Swedish site after latest update. Can be some cashe error but still not figured out. The translation is done correct at: https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/store-locator-le/stable/sv/default/

Also I try change the text in the field at settings at Search [lable_for_find_button] but that have no effect.

The button always displays the standard English text “Find locations”

Any tips welcome 🙂

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi I do not understand your reference to https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/store-locator-le/stable/sv/default/?page=33

As you are aware that is the back-end translations and we do not have control over that.

Are you referring to front end or back end?

When you are referring to the shortcode that indicates to me you are referencing the Front end how it appears on your site url or in your search layout.

This will not work :  [lable_for_find_button] 

label is misspelled. In US we spell it label

As far as Find Locations button, I have tested on my site and our test site and you are correct it is not changing. I have notified Lance

Cici
    Keymaster

It is this element that is not changing when you change the label in the back end

<input type=”submit” class=”slp_ui_button” value=”Find Locations” id=”addressSubmit”>

I have reported it to lance, as my understanding is  when  you change that label by adding text it should update. I know he did some tweaking with the block support and also changed the legacy CSS  so perhaps that is what changed .  see changelog for last update . I will find out for you Piani

Cici
    Keymaster

@piani

Lance looked into it and responded with a more colorful version of “Shuchsk” 🙂

Anyhow, He fixed EXP , enter what you want under Settings Search/label. EXP  5.5.2 is now available

SLP is 5.5.4

Power is 5.5.1

Piani
    Participant

Thanks for a very fast reply. I can confirm the issue is solved in Experience:5.5.2.

I updated the addon and first did not se any difference. But when checking the settings the field for the buttoin text had changed back to “Find locations” at update and after changed it back to the Swedish translation and saved SLP settings the issue was completley solved.

Issue can be closed.

Best regards,
    Piani Sweden

Cici
    Keymaster

Lovely! I found same issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Find locations button translate’ is closed to new replies.