Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support Click to reveal phone number and custom link

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jenny
    Participant

Thanks for your plugin.

https://learnlocal.org.au/find-a-learn-local/

I was wondering if it is possible to make a location’s phone number fully reveal after it is clicked. I can use google analytics to see how many people click an email or website, but I want to be able to measure how many people are getting the phone number.

Also, I could like to add a hyperlink to a course guide page in each location. Can you easily add a custom hyperlink to the results.

Thx

Cici
    Keymaster

Hello catherine,

To better assist you we ask for your plugin environment  which shows us your versions.

1)  I am not sure I understand your question. With Premier you can make the phone number dial on click : Instructions here 

If you are looking for  a built in report for that function, that does not exist in SLP, there may be some way to measure that using Google Analytics but I am not familiar with any.

2) You can change your SEO Pages layout if that is where your Course guide is. I am not sure what you are  asking here. It looks like you have Course Guides on your page as part of a menu item that then can be redirected. The developer might be able to take a look when he has  some time, but we would need additional information including your plugin environment and how you are using the available add-ons.

Jenny
    Participant

Thanks – as per my previous email – I know you can make the phone number clickable. What I am asking for is for the number to be revealed by a click. Some directories have a feature whereby you can see the first four digits (or similar) and you have to click the number for the rest of the number. I think by getting users to click the phone number link we can track through google analytics how many people are doing this.

The second question is simply how do I add a custom hyperlink to each location result – that’s all.

Jenny
    Participant

Hi there, Is there any answer to this question?????

Cici
    Keymaster

I am sorry, I did not see your reply. The first answer is No, that is not possible with the plugin functionality,   I did not see your Plugin environment so did not know what versions you were using, as updates do include some functions over another.  I also do not know if you have the Experience add-on downloaded, or your site url (see posting guidelines)  If you have Experience add-on activated and you are asking about results layout see below.

Or if you are asking about the CSS and shortcodes used for SEO pages  slp_ locations description and the calling cards added for directory.

additional shortcodes 

As far as “custom hyperlink”   do you mean the text for the hyperlink”, i.e  changing the label so it doesn’t say “website” or click here in results.  That can be changed in Results layout  here   or refer to

https://docs.storelocatorplus.com/blog/results-panel-settings/

Or  are you looking for more URL controls functionality

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.