Tagged: delete locations
- December 2, 2017 at 3:32 AM #55261mark.jarrattParticipant
I get an error when I try and delete single locations
“Error Could not communicate with server”
However the plugin allows me to bulk delete locations.
URLDecember 2, 2017 at 1:01 PM #55270
Thank you for letting us know. I tested and saw same flashing red message, but when I checked, the location I deleted was gone. I tested by using the trash barrel, was that the same you experienced? Also could you provide your SLP plugin environment, a screenshot from the SLP/INFO/Plugin environment is sufficientDecember 4, 2017 at 4:48 AM #55277ChristianParticipantDecember 4, 2017 at 10:04 AM #55283
Correct. The trash barrel flashes a red error message. The bulk delete works unless you have 999 locations or more on a page.
The developer has the trash barrel icon issue on his punch list. SLP 4.9.2 is in testing. Anyone who has a developer or staging site is invited to assist testing the beat versions. It would be very much appreciated.December 5, 2017 at 4:55 PM #55332Lance ClevelandKeymaster
Found the error. It will be fixed in 4.9.2 which should be entering testing and out this week/weekend assuming all goes to plan.December 6, 2017 at 4:06 PM #55364
Please start a new thread, you have added a brand new set of topics to this post , i.e importing, and a page worth of strings in html that is not easily read and it is not showing the info that we need to assist you . We need your plugin environment and site url. The issue reported by the originator of the post will be in next release as identified by Lance.
2) have you updated SLP to 4.9.1, that should solve the language issue.
3) Please do not post multiple issues in your post
4) Please do not add to someone else’s post as you may not have same plugin environment or configuration or servers or PHP versions etc.December 13, 2017 at 4:31 PM #55525
- The topic ‘Can not delete locations – Error Could not communicate with server’ is closed to new replies.