Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Better Reporting Options?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jason
    Participant

I use the Pro Pack that shows the results of locations based on what users have typed in.  It works great, however it only seems to capture data after a user has typed something in the address field.  The problem is I use the geo sensor to automatically show results to users based on their current location and I don’t believe those initial results are being captured in the reports (at least from my tests).

Is there a way to capture that data?  My client is eager to have that information and I don’t know how else to get it for them.

Also, without changing the markup of the code (which I don’t want to do because of future updates) is there a way to add a BCC field to the email fields per location?  We’d like to track what questions people are asking our locations.

Thanks,
    Jason

Cici
    Keymaster

I am not sure if the reports can be modified, possibly. You would need to send an email to Support contact so that it can be forwarded to the developer. It might need to be a customization.

For bcc: There is extended data manager and Gravity forms, third party add-ons by deBaat.  You can check them out or ask about that in the third party forums

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.