Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Juergen
    Participant

Hello

I am getting a JS error when trying to add a location. It says “Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined”. I have also attached a screen showing this.
    Atm because of that error, the add-location-screen doesnt open. If I click more than once, the error counter in the browser console just counts up.

Please advise how to fix this.

Happy holidays 🙂
    Best regards, Jay

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Juergen
    Participant

Data:

Store Locator Plus®:5.2.11
    Experience:5.2.11
    Power:5.2.11
    Network Active:No
    WordPress Version:5.3.2
    PHP Version:7.2.26
    MySQL Version:5.7.28
    PHP Limit:384M
    WordPress General Limit:40M
    WordPress Admin Limit:384M
    PHP Peak RAM:28 MB
    PHP Post Max Size:100M

I am happy to give you access to the backend to analyze, if you provide a way how to transfer the credentials privately.

Cici
    Keymaster

Did you happen to note on that screenshot you provided the GOOGLE ERROR??/ NO API KEYS? What is that referring to
    What is the url where you are seeing that error ?

If you cannot add a location or the tabs in the admin screen in back end is not working properly, are you using smush it or another minifier plugin? If so there is a conflict. First try turning off deactivating the other plugins one by one.

your versions of SLP plugin and add-ons are outdated. We are on 5.3 or higher for all. If you are using WP 5.3, you can update Premier to 5.3 or higher as well

If you are trying to get to the bottom of the errors, use the WP debugger and provide us the debug log (make sure it is current clear any old messages) there could be a conflict with your them or other plugin.

Another good info page about javascript errors

That screenshot is showing a warning of NOAPI key from Google as well. I cant tell what is going on without a url page where you have the SLP loaded

Cici
    Keymaster

is this your site?
    https://www.genol.at/gcard/

The Store locator seems to be working fine, so the only thing I can suggest is that you use the WP debugger or turn off the other plug-ins one by one if you are having problems in your WP admin panel with the plugin , try updating first to see if the problem is solved..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.