Tagalong, the category management add-on pack for Store Locator Plus has passed final testing of the latest release. The newest feature is the ability to specify multiple categories by using a comma-separated-list of category slugs in the only_with_category shortcode attribute. The new release also has a few internal updates to provide consistency in saving of checkbox data within the admin panel.
- Include own CSV Import class, the base import class will no longer be part of SLP as of 4.5.07.
- Tested with WordPress 4.5.
- Updated to support SLP 4.5 REST API.
- Update German Translations.
- Language file update for nl_NL.
- Version reporting updating.
Legend update, fixed to return legend with WordPress 4.3+ due to changes in WordPress Taxonomy structure.
- Enhancement: add a filter to allow SLP Website for details to change the category name separator from ", " to something user-defined.
- Change: More efficient code-loading sequence with Store Locator Plus.
- Enhancement: Add slp_tagalong_default_selectors filter. Allows SLP Website for details to extend the Tagalong category selector types.
- Enhancement: Simplify the WP/SLP activation test.
- Fix: Get rid of the broken image icon on the category editor page when no icon/marker has been selected.
- Fix: Delete the stores taxonomy metadata from the wp_options table when a category is deleted.
- Change: Requires SLP 4.3
- Enhancement: Use updated add/edit locations format for category data.
- Enhancement: Hide single tagalong category drop down if store taxonomy list is empty.
- Enhancement: Hide cascading tagalong category drop down if store taxonomy list is empty.
- Fix: Address bulk import of categories bug.
- Fix: Deleting categories from the WordPress categories interface no longer leaves "orphan" categories assigned to locations.
February 2015 (4.2.03)
- Enhancement: CSV Exports from Pro Pack now export the plain text category not the category slug for easier import/export.
- Enhancement: The sort order for locations now uses an intelligent array which presents a more consistent and stable operation with multiple add-on packs in place.
- Fix: Filter locations by category on manage locations.
- Enhancement: Add category_count to the AJAX marker return [slp_location category_count] to show the count of categories for a store.
- Enhancement: Add category_names as comma separated list of category names in AJAX marker return [slp_location category_names].
October 2014 (4.2.01+)
- Note: requires SLP 4.2.06+
- Note: requires WP 3.7.0+
- Enhancement: Update Dutch (nl_NL) translation by SLP Website for details.
- Enhancement: Updated to use SLP 4.2 add on framework.
- Enhancement: Added a per-category URL setting, if set it will link the icon to the specified URL.
- Enhancement: Added a URL target for the per-category URL setting, used to determine the target window to open (_blank, etc.)
- Enhancement: Added a per-category rank (1,2,3...) to help with sorting out the map marker precedence.
- Enhancement: New fields, category_url, url_target, and rank have been added to the category import tool.
- Enhancement: Tweak the generic WordPress category add/edit/update messages.
- Enhancement: Add Icon and Map Marker to category manager page.
- Enhancement: Add a series of square colored icons to the icon picker. Yellow, blue, black, green, orange, purple, red, and white 32px shadowed boxes.
- Enhancement: Rank attribute on store categories determines which map marker is to be displayed. Lower numbers are higher priority.
- Fix: icon display fixed via SLP 4.2.06 update
- Fix (4.2.01) : Export Locations with CSV patched the Pro Pack export hooks.