Store Locator Plus 4.2.46 was released today with a patch that fixes extended data element processing. The patch directly addresses the Enhanced Results featured locations listings, rank ordering, as well as some of the add-on pack features of the extended data packs. The patch does not require an update to Enhanced Results, though a update is imminent for that product to extended internationalization/localization and WPML compatibility.
Store Locator Plus Changelog
- Use WP Best Practices minimalist plugin loader approach to reduce overall WordPress plugin overhead.
- Fix problem in activation module when upgrading from older SLP modules that would break some sites on initial distance calculation.
- Improved add on update checking.
- Code simplification for less disk & memory storage.
- Improved code architecture takes advantage of PHP5 and PHP7 caching,especially MySLP which can significantly improve performance.
- Much less data I/O during location search means slightly faster location searches that use less RAM on the server when running.
- Fix Map Center setting for users upgrading from SLP 4.7.3/4.7.4 where map center was stored incorrectly.
- Custom Map Markers and Icons now has a direct upload interface with media manager.
- Legacy Widgets Add On no longer supported, use MySLP
Fix the rogue "add_on" for people that upgraded from an older version of SLP.
- A new plugin style gallery taps into our live style server for a wider selection of map styles.
- MySLP styles from our style gallery is now shown alongside standard plugin styles.
- Add new [slp_option name="<option>" ifset="div"] layout controls for better UX building.
Address bug in valid lat/lng test which impacts numerous location validation and map center tasks. Impacts any longitude starting with zero as second digit after 1 such as -10.
- Legacy Enhanced Search Add On no longer supported, use MySLP.
- Legacy Add Ons Enhanced Map, Enhanced Results, Pro Pack no longer reset to default SLP layout settings if left empty.
- Drop support for slp_render_map hook.
2017 URL and branding updates. The WordPress plugin site is now at MySLP.
- Faster DB loading of options.
- Added support for cron hooks in smart options.
- Update admin CSS menus for narrow displays.
- Improved schedule jobs processing and messaging for MySLP and MySLP add ons.
- Allow enqueue of minified admin.css files.
- Revised lat/long field type and created index for improved performance.
- Dismissible notification events.
- Faster Map Rendering.
- Add support for results interaction with add on packs.
- Gracefully capture invalid REST API requests for smart options that do not exist.
- Highlight related settings when hovering over a setting.
- Update to plugin style manager to stop dropping/duplicating style files.
- Add hooks and filters to allow add ons to extend the Plugin Style headers.
- Add Serbia as a supported country.
- Add on updates now fire after SLP has been initialized. Required for inline Premium Plugin updates.
- Fix bug when turning on Show Map Togle with Enhanced Map or Experience Add On.
- Drop support for Pages add on older than version 4.4.04.
- Drop support for Enhanced Search older than 4.4.
- Update Experience admin tab to slug-based system allowing add ons with incomplete languages files to render settings on the tab.
- Speed up smart options loading and initialization.
- Add a REST endpoint for reading smart_option values from SLP for add ons and 3rd party services.
- Fix the subtab menu selection after saving settings.
- Zoom Tweak default level of 0 is allowed (instead of -10).
- Update the Plugin Style sidebar display.
- Enhance the settings sidebar display.
- Fix the Plugin Style layout modifier that broke with the 4.6.2 release.
- Clean up the main menu tabs so they don't wrap over the subtabs.
- Fix the __isset() magic method in smart options to ensure empty() fires the add on hook and filter to catch option updates/pulls as they happen.
- Show admin help settings in a new sidebar to make it easier to see what each setting does.
- Show location details preview in right sidebar on manage locations page.
- Start adding links to direct documentation pages for various settings.
- Utilize a URL manager to make it easier to find and fix outdated URLs in future releases.
- Implement a new slp_get_text_string filter for add ons to manage text strings.
- Make more of the hard-coded gettext strings accessible to the text manager.
- Don't load the SLP overhead on the WordPress admin heartbeat since we don't do any heartbeat processing. Wouldn't it be nice if all plugins did that?
- Multisite installs - upgrading SLP fixes "not an array" error that would cause white screen on upgrade for sites using WP 4.6+
- Fix stripslashes_from_strings_only() undefined function for sites running old crusty WordPress (you really should update to WordPress 4.4+ for security reasons if nothing else).
- Recalculate initial distance for all locations on global center map at change.
- Update the WP Plugin directory links, they moved stuff.
- Experience will need to be updated to 4.6.2
- Performance update: Drop adminUI create_InputElement() method. May break pre-4.2 Add Ons, upgrade to latest release.
- Performance update: Drop unused 'slp_navbar_item_tweak', 'slp_navbar_item', and 'slp_navbar' filters.