Store Locator Plus 4.2.46 was released today with a patch that fixes extended data element processing. The patch directly addresses the Enhanced Results featured locations listings, rank ordering, as well as some of the add-on pack features of the extended data packs. The patch does not require an update to Enhanced Results, though a update is imminent for that product to extended internationalization/localization and WPML compatibility.
Store Locator Plus Changelog
- The "Experience" tab is now named "Settings" to better reflect its purpose.
- Use minified admin CSS when available.
- Fix CSS loading with some themes that are not co-mingling minified and non-minified CSS properly such as the Store Locator Plus theme we use on our SLP branded sites.
- Use WP Best Practices minimalist plugin loader approach to reduce overall WordPress plugin overhead.
- Fix problem in activation module when upgrading from older SLP modules that would break some sites on initial distance calculation.
- Improved add on update checking.
- Code simplification for less disk & memory storage.
- Improved code architecture takes advantage of PHP5 and PHP7 caching,especially MySLP which can significantly improve performance.
- Much less data I/O during location search means slightly faster location searches that use less RAM on the server when running.
- Fix Map Center setting for users upgrading from SLP 4.7.3/4.7.4 where map center was stored incorrectly.
- Custom Map Markers and Icons now has a direct upload interface with media manager.
- Legacy Widgets Add On no longer supported, use MySLP
Fix the rogue "add_on" for people that upgraded from an older version of SLP.
- A new plugin style gallery taps into our live style server for a wider selection of map styles.
- MySLP styles from our style gallery is now shown alongside standard plugin styles.
- Add new [slp_option name="<option>" ifset="div"] layout controls for better UX building.
Address bug in valid lat/lng test which impacts numerous location validation and map center tasks. Impacts any longitude starting with zero as second digit after 1 such as -10.
- Legacy Enhanced Search Add On no longer supported, use MySLP.
- Legacy Add Ons Enhanced Map, Enhanced Results, Pro Pack no longer reset to default SLP layout settings if left empty.
- Drop support for slp_render_map hook.
2017 URL and branding updates. The WordPress plugin site is now at MySLP.
- Faster DB loading of options.
- Added support for cron hooks in smart options.
- Update admin CSS menus for narrow displays.
- Improved schedule jobs processing and messaging for MySLP and MySLP add ons.
- Allow enqueue of minified admin.css files.
- Revised lat/long field type and created index for improved performance.
- Dismissible notification events.
- Faster Map Rendering.
- Add support for results interaction with add on packs.
- Gracefully capture invalid REST API requests for smart options that do not exist.
- Highlight related settings when hovering over a setting.
- Update to plugin style manager to stop dropping/duplicating style files.
- Add hooks and filters to allow add ons to extend the Plugin Style headers.
- Add Serbia as a supported country.
- Add on updates now fire after SLP has been initialized. Required for inline Premium Plugin updates.
- Fix bug when turning on Show Map Togle with Enhanced Map or Experience Add On.
- Drop support for Pages add on older than version 4.4.04.
- Drop support for Enhanced Search older than 4.4.