Behind the scenes updates to the Admin UI layout continues with version 4.4.26 of the base plugin and 4.4.05 of the Experience Add-on.
- Changes ProPack User Interface for faster processing and compatibility with the new Store Locator Plus layout
- Fixes the import function of latitude/longitude fields in the locations manager.
- Updates the Location Sensor (GPS)
Check your SLP and add-on versions to ensure you are using the latest updates. The add-on updater system does not always notify you via the WP plugin directory if there are newer versions of the add-ons.
Change Log for SLP
- Add a nicer notification for missing home/end icons on the Settings interface.
- Remove obsolete legacy code to lighten the disk and memory impact.
- Fix Premier license validation on multisite.
- Enhanced Results is officially deprecated. Users must be using version 4.7 or earlier of SLP to continue using the legacy add on.
- Prevent add ons from consuming lots of memory and possibly crashing the site when they call the is_CheckTrue() method improperly.
- Manage Locations UX has been updated: uses WordPress-standard Screen Options to set number of locations to show on a page and show/hide columns.
- Adding a location via the Manage Locations form no longer requires the store name to be set.
- Uses minified JS for slp_core if available.
- Patch to fix the Power Add On CSV Import duplicate handler.
- Patch to deal with Power Add On hide_search_form shortcode issue.
- New Smart Option interface for add ons reduces redundant code.
- Tagalong is no longer compatible with SLP, upgrade to the Power Add On.
- Minor updates to the AJAX processor for extended add on features.
- Make sure the add on disabler catches early errors like the one that came up in Pro Pack legacy (no longer compatible).
- Auto-disable Pro Pack to prevent admin page crashes.
- Added Search Form Style for styling interactive jQuery locator elements.
- Improved notifications on Premier Subscription status for Premier members.
- Tested with WP 4.7.5
- The Power Add On must be upgraded to version 4.7.11 or higher.
- The Power Add On must be upgraded to version 4.7.10 or higher.
- The legacy Enhanced Map Add On is no longer supported. Upgrade to the Power Add On.
- Pro Pack is not longer supported, upgrade to the Power Add On.
- The "Experience" tab is now named "Settings" to better reflect its purpose.
- Use minified admin CSS when available.
- Fix CSS loading with some themes that are not co-mingling minified and non-minified CSS properly such as the Store Locator Plus theme we use on our SLP branded sites.
- Use WP Best Practices minimalist plugin loader approach to reduce overall WordPress plugin overhead.
- Fix problem in activation module when upgrading from older SLP modules that would break some sites on initial distance calculation.
- Improved add on update checking.
- Code simplification for less disk & memory storage.
- Improved code architecture takes advantage of PHP5 and PHP7 caching,especially Power Add On which can significantly improve performance.
- Much less data I/O during location search means slightly faster location searches that use less RAM on the server when running.
- Fix Map Center setting for users upgrading from SLP 4.7.3/4.7.4 where map center was stored incorrectly.
- Custom Map Markers and Icons now has a direct upload interface with media manager.
- Legacy Widgets Add On no longer supported, use Power Add On
Fix the rogue "add_on" for people that upgraded from an older version of SLP.
- A new plugin style gallery taps into our live style server for a wider selection of map styles.
- Power Add On styles from our style gallery is now shown alongside standard plugin styles.
- Add new [slp_option name="<option>" ifset="div"] layout controls for better UX building.
Address bug in valid lat/lng test which impacts numerous location validation and map center tasks. Impacts any longitude starting with zero as second digit after 1 such as -10.
- Legacy Enhanced Search Add On no longer supported, use Power Add On.
- Legacy Add Ons Enhanced Map, Enhanced Results, Pro Pack no longer reset to default SLP layout settings if left empty.
- Drop support for slp_render_map hook.
2017 URL and branding updates. The WordPress plugin site is now at Power Add On.
- Faster DB loading of options.
- Added support for cron hooks in smart options.
- Update admin CSS menus for narrow displays.
- Improved schedule jobs processing and messaging for Power Add On and Power Add On add ons.
- Allow enqueue of minified admin.css files.
- Revised lat/long field type and created index for improved performance.
- Dismissible notification events.
- Faster Map Rendering.
- Add support for results interaction with add on packs.
- Gracefully capture invalid REST API requests for smart options that do not exist.
- Highlight related settings when hovering over a setting.
- Update to plugin style manager to stop dropping/duplicating style files.