Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Locator will only show results at 200+ miles Reply To: Locator will only show results at 200+ miles

Cici
Keymaster

I do not understand your question. I visited the site, I entered a zip code in the search , I selected drop down of 25 miles entered zip code 29910 and a result came back.

Your site does not have a location sensor because:
1) it is not a secure site
and 2) You do not have the power add-on.

Please review the documentation about, results, location sensor,  Javascript errors and the Google API requirements. .

Also  you can see  errors that are coming back on that site url and warnings by using any browser tools and inspect console:

This is what came back on that site.
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
galleria.mediagrid.css:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
jplayer.media.grid.css:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1:2 JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
modernizr.full.min.js?ver=1.2:4 [Deprecation] Application Cache is deprecated in non-secure contexts, and will be restricted to secure contexts in M69, around September 2018. Please consider migrating your application to HTTPS, and eventually shifting over to Service Workers. See https://goo.gl/rStTGz for more details.
r.applicationcache @ modernizr.full.min.js?ver=1.2:4
2slp_core.min.js?ver=1528995476:1 Google JavaScript API geocoder failed with status ZERO_RESULTS

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.