Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus No space between Directions and Hours in results Reply To: No space between Directions and Hours in results

Cici
Keymaster

Hi ENEOS.

I reported to developer and he is looking at a rev for that style. In the meantime you can easily change the layout or css I have added screenshots and directions below.

First a few notes:

You are not using the latest versions of ProPack or Tagalong.  I would update ProPack  and tagalong as soon as possible since it is going to become a legacy product once Power Add-on is released.    Check here for the Versions

Also, Tagalong will not be compatible with the SLP 4.4.27 if it was never updated.  Version 4.1. is pretty old.  to remain compatible you should update all your add-ons.

The Clean White style was built with a specific WP theme in mind for a customer a long time ago.  You can try other styles that would show the results the way you want  but if you do not want to do that there is an easy fix or you can wait for the REV of that style.. Since you have both ProPack and EXP, you can accomplish it in either way”

The fix: 

1) EXP add-on allows you to change the results Layout. I selected “Clean simple white” for style and saw the same results but I  then modified under EXP/Results/Results layout box, by adding the simple html   <br>  after directions and the hours will go to next line.

I also deleted the slp_contact portion of the span class where that line is added with the slp_results_hours  for that style since I did not have any contact info in that line

Save settings.

The developer is updating  the CLEAN WHITE STYLE  (REV02) , with his development of the  POWER add-on   It has not been fully tested and is based to work with the   Mazznoer Clean Simple White WP Theme.

you can request  a copy of the CSS and style to save in your CSS directory (drop  in your  store-locator-le/css/ directory )to test it out. It is too large to add to this forum , if you would like to use it and see if it works for you  send an email to info@charlestonsw.com or support@storelocatorplus.com

If you need more info on how to change results or how to perform CSS there are a couple of tutorial videos  and documentation about results layouts and Styles.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.