Some of the new features and updates you will see in the core (base) plug in :
- Manage Locations now has fast delete on single location delete icon.
- Provides mechanism for add ons to serve per-admin-page specific JS.
- If there is a newer version of an active SLP add on it will be shown on the WP plugins page.
- Power Add On assignment of categories.
- Duplicates handling on location import.
- Smart/fast option saving for add on packs including Power Add On import options.
- Fix the admin form drop down menus.
- Eliminate the duplicate “are you sure you want to delete” dialogue boxes on bulk actions.
- Gravity Forms Locations and Gravity Forms Integration add ons must be upgraded to version 4.5 or higher.
Power Add-on Users reported some glitches with version 4.5.12 imports. The duplicate handling updates has been fixed. Note: In order for the Duplicate Handling Update location to function, either the sl_id or the Contacts field Identifier MUST be present and match what is stored in the location data field. To see the sl_id number you can hover over to the left of the location name under manage locations. Exporting the locations file to a csv file will also show the sl_id. This id is assigned automatically when a user adds a location in SLP for the first time and is not the one you assign as an identifier with contact extender. The specific contact identifier field can be used instead of the sl_id and takes precedence.