User Managed Locations, a premium add-on pack for Store Locator Plus, was updated to version 4.2.03 today. The update includes patches for the automatic in-place upgrade system, language translation, and patches an issue with a call to an undefined method.
Visit the Store Locator Plus Website for details.
- Fixed issue with file locations.
- Added support for UML edit buttons: To use, add "[slp_location uml_buttons]" to the results layout and enable option in UML Settings.
- Fixed bug with handling extended data elements
- Tested with WordPress 4.5.2.
- Tested with WordPress 4.5.
- Updated to support SLP 4.5.
- Change: Requires SLP 4.4
- Tested on WordPress 4.4.1
- Renamed Text Domain to reflect name of plugin.
- Added new feature to manage default setting for new users.
- Showing user allowed info on profile page and user list table.
- Change: Requires SLP 4.3
- Fixed small issue with call to undefined method
- Note: Requires SLP 4.2
- Enhancement: Updated to use SLP 4.2 add-on pack system, decreasing the memory footprint and PHP processing load.
- Fix: Update test.
- Added functionality to filter on store user values.
- Added functionality to control publishing new locations immediately, needs Pro Pack.
- Added functionality to manage store user values in bulk.
- Fix: Add-on was stopping other add-on pack data queries "in their tracks" causing incomplete results. This has been patched.
- Fixed small bugs and readme.txt for go live.
- Improved installation of addon.
- Improved support for SLP4.1 Extended data.
- Improved handling debugMP.
- Initial release.