Surprise! He did it again…..our world traveler and developer supreme fixed a bug (..truth be told..he probably introduced the !oops! by muddling around with making a good thing great) that was discovered by one of our loyal customers who upgraded to the Power Add-on and shared it with us in the Store Locator Plus Support forum.
We also would like to thank the many new Power users and Premier Members who took advantage of the latest sales campaign to upgrade their Legacy add-ons. Although our summer sales event is alas coming to a close, you die hard Legacy add-on users can still request a coupon to upgrade to the new and improved Power add-on (with faster than ever importing functions, ) Experience Add-on group or our platinum Premier. The coupon value will be determined as shown under the relevant Product Descriptions.
Power Change Log
- Interface updates to match SLP 4.7.9
- Add a new [slp_directory locator_data="..."] parameter to override the locator page parameter passing.
- [slp_directory locator_data="sl_id"] will pass along the first location_id , perfect for using with Premier's new URL Control features.
- Add a new [slp_directory only_with_category="..."] parameter.
- Fix a bug in [slp_directory] class names on list output.
- Add [slp_category legend] shortcode (same as [tagalong legend] shortcode).
- Fix the Export Reports processor both for downloading and selecting all records.
- Requires SLP 4.7.8
Update to work with SLP 4.7.6.
- Tested with WP 4.7.1
- Updated for better compatibility with SLP 4.7.3
- Slightly faster scheduled imports.
- Better messaging for Premier Scheduled Geocoding tasks.
- Bulk geocode all uncoded has been fixed and now geocodes ALL records not every-other one.
- Schedule messages moved to General / Schedule tab.
- Log import messages checkbox and Log schedule messages checkbox are on the General tab so Premier can play too.
- Fix tag drop down first entry setting.
- Experience Tab is now slug-based, eliminating missing settings when language files are incomplete as long as SLP 4.6.5 is in use.
- Work with Premier plugin to allow plugin styles to set Pages page templates.
- Add a contact image field when Contact Fields are in use. See the results layout documentation for how to display this in results.
- Show settings in English instead of dropping them if the language files are not up-to-date.
- Updated to work with SLP 4.6.5 notification system.
- Add filter to allow Premier Plugin to change store pages urls on the fly.
- Remove legacy add on settings after migrating to Power. This will stop Pages add on from being re-activated on updates if it was turned off.
- Address reports table missing column 5.
- Early exit on WordPress heartbeat to conserve memory, disk I/O and other processes (performance improvement).
- Extend [slp_directory] to allow the [Premier]https://wordpress.storelocatorplus.com/product/premier-subscription/) plugin to add new attributes.
- Update [slp_directory] to be self-sufficient on discrete filtering of city, state, or country if Exprience add on is not active.
- Start using the SLP Text Manager and Web Link Manager
- Employ the new SLP object manager interface
- Add some left-side spacing via CSS on the directory list_with_count style count elements. .slp_directory_entry_with_count CSS rule.
- Add DE_de (German) translation files.
- Add category to CSV import messages.
- Categorize bulk action only appears if location categories exist. Better performance for sites that don't use categories.
- Categories Taxonomy now shows total and published counts of locations in each category.
- Main link on Categories Taxonomy goes to the category editor, published count links to the published pages list.
- Import locations categories: ensure a proper link to the category data and linked post ID (store page).
- Manage Locations tab is much faster as state and country filter drop down is not loaded until needed.
- State and country filters load dynamically only when those filter options are selected.
- Save category on location add.
- Fix the filter by property interface.
- Location Import with Update Duplicates when using the Contact Fields 'Identifier' properly updates/adds as needed.
- Stop flushing permalinks on all pages loads if Store Pages is active. Boosts map loading performance.
- only_with_category shortcode option for [slplus]
- only_with_tag shortcode option for [slplus]
- Category map markers and related data.
- Category Legend Rendering (Tagalong Legend)
- Category editor icon selector styling.
- Category selector drop down.
- Saving of Tags on locations.
- Export all extended data fields by default.
- Fix Scheduled Import "At" processor - missing cron object error message.
- Fix the 'identifer' import field for matching third party database imports and updating.
- Fix the removal of the website link if the Pages module is not active.
- Fix the category name and category slug exports.
- MySLP Aware
- Use updated Text Manager shipping with SLP 4.5.07
- Initial Release
- Requires SLP 4.5.02
- Requires WP 4.4
- CSV Imports are now asynchronous, meaning your browser is not being held hostage while each location is loaded into the database.
- CSV Import File Settings now auto-save as each setting is changed. Click the Skip Geocoding box and the setting is automatically saved.
- New Import messages window shows details of each location that was imported.
- New Clear Messages setting will clear the message queue at the start of each new import.
- Remote File Retrieval interface has been improved.
- Remote File Retrieval has additional messages showing schedule status.
- Reduce overhead in location CSV import processing.
- Manage Locations "Apply To All" support for Create/Delete Pages, Categorize Locations.
- SEO Friendly Pages ("store pages") features can be enabled/disabled via the admin interface. Disabled by default unless you had Store Pages installed previously.
- Reduced memory consumption. Only loads storepage shortcode processor when the shortcode is in use on a page.
- Pages: can now have parents.
- Pages: results layout documentation shortcode has a new 'post' attribute which can be used to output any of the linked post ID fields from the WordPress WP_Post object.
- Pages: new results layout documentation shortcode can be used to output a list of Store Pages.
- Pages: results layout documentation.
- Pages: re-attaches categories if a store page was deleted and then re-created with the create pages option under manage locations.
- Extended Data: contact fields are not enabled by default, go to General / Data to enable contact fields.
- Location Import: All import files MUST start with a header line that defines the field names allowing for update files with just a location ID and secondary data columns.
- Location Import: Import data is no longer required to have at least one address field column.
- Pages: pages replaces websites is on by default.
- Pages: prevent new window is on by default.
- Pages: default comments is off by default.
- Pages: default trackbacks is off by default.
- Import and Cron messages will automatically be removed after 1 week if no new messages are logged.