Update 4.3.03 was released for Store Locator Plus today. The update includes a patch to the plugin styles (formerly known as themes) and simplifies the process of applying those styles. Shortcodes that were appearing in the results for some plugin styles has been fixed. The directions link has also been fixed.
- Added Search Form Style for styling interactive jQuery locator elements.
- Improved notifications on Premier Subscription status for Premier members.
- Tested with WP 4.7.5
- The Power Add On must be upgraded to version 4.7.11 or higher.
- The Power Add On must be upgraded to version 4.7.10 or higher.
- The legacy Enhanced Map Add On is no longer supported. Upgrade to the Power Add On.
- The "Experience" tab is now named "Settings" to better reflect its purpose.
- Use minified admin CSS when available.
- Fix CSS loading with some themes that are not co-mingling minified and non-minified CSS properly such as the Store Locator Plus theme we use on our SLP branded sites.
- Use WP Best Practices minimalist plugin loader approach to reduce overall WordPress plugin overhead.
- Fix problem in activation module when upgrading from older SLP modules that would break some sites on initial distance calculation.
- Improved add on update checking.
- Code simplification for less disk & memory storage.
- Improved code architecture takes advantage of PHP5 and PHP7 caching,especially Power Add On which can significantly improve performance.
- Much less data I/O during location search means slightly faster location searches that use less RAM on the server when running.
- Fix Map Center setting for users upgrading from SLP 4.7.3/4.7.4 where map center was stored incorrectly.
- Custom Map Markers and Icons now has a direct upload interface with media manager.
- Legacy Widgets Add On no longer supported, use Power Add On
Fix the rogue "add_on" for people that upgraded from an older version of SLP.
- A new plugin style gallery taps into our live style server for a wider selection of map styles.
- Power Add On styles from our style gallery is now shown alongside standard plugin styles.
- Add new [slp_option name="<option>" ifset="div"] layout controls for better UX building.
Address bug in valid lat/lng test which impacts numerous location validation and map center tasks. Impacts any longitude starting with zero as second digit after 1 such as -10.
- Legacy Enhanced Search Add On no longer supported, use Power Add On.
- Legacy Add Ons Enhanced Map, Enhanced Results, Pro Pack no longer reset to default SLP layout settings if left empty.
- Drop support for slp_render_map hook.
2017 URL and branding updates. The WordPress plugin site is now at Power Add On.
- Faster DB loading of options.
- Added support for cron hooks in smart options.
- Update admin CSS menus for narrow displays.
- Improved schedule jobs processing and messaging for Power Add On and Power Add On add ons.
- Allow enqueue of minified admin.css files.
- Revised lat/long field type and created index for improved performance.
- Dismissible notification events.
- Faster Map Rendering.
- Add support for results interaction with add on packs.
- Gracefully capture invalid REST API requests for smart options that do not exist.
- Highlight related settings when hovering over a setting.
- Update to plugin style manager to stop dropping/duplicating style files.
- Add hooks and filters to allow add ons to extend the Plugin Style headers.
- Add Serbia as a supported country.
- Add on updates now fire after SLP has been initialized. Required for inline Premium Plugin updates.
- Fix bug when turning on Show Map Togle with Enhanced Map or Experience Add On.
- Drop support for Pages add on older than version 4.4.04.
- Drop support for Enhanced Search older than 4.4.