Store Locator Plus 4.6.1 Highlights
• Allow add-ons to load JS on a per-admin-tab basis. Reduces browser overhead and memory footprint on admin pages.
• Simplify and improve the new option manager. More consistent option handling, more security option management, better performance.
• Checkbox on/off validation for all add ons – fixes instant checkbox saving on admin panel for some add on options
Change Log for SLP Power Add-on
Update to work with SLP 4.7.6.
- Tested with WP 4.7.1
- Updated for better compatibility with SLP 4.7.3
- Slightly faster scheduled imports.
- Better messaging for Premier Scheduled Geocoding tasks.
- Bulk geocode all uncoded has been fixed and now geocodes ALL records not every-other one.
- Schedule messages moved to General / Schedule tab.
- Log import messages checkbox and Log schedule messages checkbox are on the General tab so Premier can play too.
- Fix tag drop down first entry setting.
- Experience Tab is now slug-based, eliminating missing settings when language files are incomplete as long as SLP 4.6.5 is in use.
- Work with Premier plugin to allow plugin styles to set Pages page templates.
- Add a contact image field when Contact Fields are in use. See the results layout documentation for how to display this in results.
- Show settings in English instead of dropping them if the language files are not up-to-date.
- Updated to work with SLP 4.6.5 notification system.
- Add filter to allow Premier Plugin to change store pages urls on the fly.
- Remove legacy add on settings after migrating to Power. This will stop Pages add on from being re-activated on updates if it was turned off.
- Address reports table missing column 5.
- Early exit on WordPress heartbeat to conserve memory, disk I/O and other processes (performance improvement).
- Extend [slp_directory] to allow the [Premier]https://wordpress.storelocatorplus.com/product/premier-subscription/) plugin to add new attributes.
- Update [slp_directory] to be self-sufficient on discrete filtering of city, state, or country if Exprience add on is not active.
- Start using the SLP Text Manager and Web Link Manager
- Employ the new SLP object manager interface
- Add some left-side spacing via CSS on the directory list_with_count style count elements. .slp_directory_entry_with_count CSS rule.
- Add DE_de (German) translation files.
- Add category to CSV import messages.
- Categorize bulk action only appears if location categories exist. Better performance for sites that don't use categories.
- Categories Taxonomy now shows total and published counts of locations in each category.
- Main link on Categories Taxonomy goes to the category editor, published count links to the published pages list.
- Import locations categories: ensure a proper link to the category data and linked post ID (store page).
- Manage Locations tab is much faster as state and country filter drop down is not loaded until needed.
- State and country filters load dynamically only when those filter options are selected.
- Save category on location add.
- Fix the filter by property interface.
- Location Import with Update Duplicates when using the Contact Fields 'Identifier' properly updates/adds as needed.
- Stop flushing permalinks on all pages loads if Store Pages is active. Boosts map loading performance.
- only_with_category shortcode option for [slplus]
- only_with_tag shortcode option for [slplus]
- Category map markers and related data.
- Category Legend Rendering (Tagalong Legend)
- Category editor icon selector styling.
- Category selector drop down.
- Saving of Tags on locations.
- Export all extended data fields by default.
- Fix Scheduled Import "At" processor - missing cron object error message.
- Fix the 'identifer' import field for matching third party database imports and updating.
- Fix the removal of the website link if the Pages module is not active.
- Fix the category name and category slug exports.
- MySLP Aware
- Use updated Text Manager shipping with SLP 4.5.07
- Initial Release
- Requires SLP 4.5.02
- Requires WP 4.4
- CSV Imports are now asynchronous, meaning your browser is not being held hostage while each location is loaded into the database.
- CSV Import File Settings now auto-save as each setting is changed. Click the Skip Geocoding box and the setting is automatically saved.
- New Import messages window shows details of each location that was imported.
- New Clear Messages setting will clear the message queue at the start of each new import.
- Remote File Retrieval interface has been improved.
- Remote File Retrieval has additional messages showing schedule status.
- Reduce overhead in location CSV import processing.
- Manage Locations "Apply To All" support for Create/Delete Pages, Categorize Locations.
- SEO Friendly Pages ("store pages") features can be enabled/disabled via the admin interface. Disabled by default unless you had Store Pages installed previously.
- Reduced memory consumption. Only loads storepage shortcode processor when the shortcode is in use on a page.
- Pages: can now have parents.
- Pages: results layout documentation shortcode has a new 'post' attribute which can be used to output any of the linked post ID fields from the WordPress WP_Post object.
- Pages: new results layout documentation shortcode can be used to output a list of Store Pages.
- Pages: results layout documentation.
- Pages: re-attaches categories if a store page was deleted and then re-created with the create pages option under manage locations.
- Extended Data: contact fields are not enabled by default, go to General / Data to enable contact fields.
- Location Import: All import files MUST start with a header line that defines the field names allowing for update files with just a location ID and secondary data columns.
- Location Import: Import data is no longer required to have at least one address field column.
- Pages: pages replaces websites is on by default.
- Pages: prevent new window is on by default.
- Pages: default comments is off by default.
- Pages: default trackbacks is off by default.
- Import and Cron messages will automatically be removed after 1 week if no new messages are logged.