You will notice a new look in your admin panel of Store Locator Plus in Version 4.6.2 . Featuring a new sidebar on the admin pages for the settings tabs and the locations tab.
Important fixes: SLP version 4.6.2 fixes the “white screen” error on sites running the older version of WordPress 4.4 and/or Multi-site users running WordPress 4.6.
- Show admin help settings in a new sidebar to make it easier to see what each setting does.
- Show location details preview in right sidebar on manage locations page.
- Added links to direct documentation pages for various settings.
- Implement a new slp_get_text_string filter for add-ons to manage text strings.
- Additional hard-coded gettext strings accessible to the text manager.
- Don’t load the SLP overhead on the WordPress admin heartbeat since SLP doesn’t require “heartbeat” processing. Wouldn’t it be nice if all plugins did that?
- Multisite installs – upgrading SLP fixes “not an array” error that would cause white screen on upgrade for sites using WP 4.6+
- Fix stripslashes_from_strings_only() undefined function for sites running old WordPress (you really should update to WordPress 4.4+ for security reasons if nothing else).
- Recalculate initial distance for all locations on global center map at change.
Performance update: Drop adminUI create_InputElement() method. (Note : This may break pre-4.2 Legacy Add Ons, you must upgrade to the Legacy add-on latest version release. 4.3 or higher or downgrade SLP to earlier version)
- Experience will need to be updated to 4.6.2 when updating SLP to 4.6.2
Experience Add-on 4.6.2
<h2>Change Log for SLP Experience Add-on</h2>