• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Cici.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Participant

It has been a while since I have looked at this plugin, but I cannot seem to remember how our external WP users are able to add a new store?  We have a few extensions including tagalong, user managed locations.  Isn’t there a built in form to add a new location?  Somehow when we updated our server we noticed that the form we are using is part of a third party form plugin.

Please let me know how we can access the external location submission form.

Thanks!

Cici
    Keymaster

Josh, Could you please provide the info required to assist you, see the Posting Guidelines

I do not know if you are referring to User Managed Locations and therefore cannot answer your question.  If you are referring to UML, that is a third Party add-on by DeBaat and you would post in his forum.  He does not get into the forums very often, he is in the Netherlands.  If you are referring to  another Plugin not sold in the SLP storefront  I cannot advise you.

P.S. Make sure your site is backed up before doing any major version updates.

Tagalong is Legacy and not sold separately any longer but check the versions to see if you are on a current version you may want to Purchase the Power Add-on.  Here is some info about what Legacy add-ons went where.

Josh
    Participant

This is what we are using.

Cici
    Keymaster

This is what is meant by Plugin environment

https://docs.storelocatorplus.com/blog/info-tab-plugin-environment/

You can refer to the old docs site with the Roles and capabilities and User Managed Locations info here

https://wp.storelocatorplus.com/support/advanced-topics/roles-and-capabilities/

Beyond that, you would need to ask your questions in the Third Party DeBaats forums

Josh
    Participant

So we just got an alert in the admin console about this.  Are the paid plugins no longer supported with Pro?  We bought everything from you and I think we ended up paying more by buying everything individually.

Cici
    Keymaster

Pro?  We dont have anything called Pro other then the ProPack addon which you aren’t showing in your screen shot and , as far as I know,  last tested ProPack is still working with SLP v 4.7.7

If you bought plugins years ago then the newer add-ons aren’t usually discounted. You would need to have your order number or at least your user name and request support if that is the case.  If you bought something in the past year a coupon can be generated if you are interested in upgrading

Cici
    Keymaster

@josh

All your plugins and add-ons were purchased in 2014 and are Legacy Add-ons.  Only customers who have purchased add-ons within the past year are eligible for a coupon at the discretion of Store Locator Plus.

For you to get the maximum benefit from all your add-ons the Premier subscription would be best, otherwise at the minimum the Experience Add-on. Note:  ProPack still works with SLP 4.7 but you might not be able to use the functionality of Tagalong with SLP v 4.7.8.  Power add-on replaces ProPAck, Tagalong, Pages, Contact Manager, Directory Builder.

User Managed Locations  is a third party add-on. You need to address questions regarding that add-on in DeBaats Third Party forum.

Documentation about User Manged Locations 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.