Unable to download Premier Plugin version 4.8.3

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Unable to download Premier Plugin version 4.8.3

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

J Joseph
    Participant

Hello, my main SLP plugin updated to 4.8.3 which disabled my other 3 add-on plugins (Experience, Premier, Power).  These do not come up in my WP Dashboard as needing updates.  I am trying to download them manually from my account.  Experience and Power downloaded okay.  But when I go to my downloads page and try to download the Premier Plugin v4.8.2, I just get a message that says “Invalid Order. Go to Shop”.  We have a Premier Subscription.

Cici
    Keymaster

I just looked at your account and all the most recent versions that are available are there in your download menu. Premier is  version 4.8.2. Are you having issues seeing it in your account or installing it?

Try turning off (deactivating) the add-ons , including Premier , and turning them back on. You will have to delete and re-install  if there is no auto update

Nothing in your account status or subscription  appears disabled on this end.

P.S. As Premier you can chat on Slack with Lance or post in the Premier forums.

J Joseph
    Participant

I don’t see any chat options and when I go to the Premier Support Forum I get a 404 error.  We just need to be able to download the Premier Plugin v4.8.2.  When I click on that in my Downloads page, I get a messages saying “Invalid Order. Go to Shop”.  We should be able to download this plugin that is part of the subscription.

J Joseph
    Participant

Just to clarify, I can see the Premier plugin listed in my downloads page, but I get that error mentioned above when I click on it to download.  I can download the Experience and Power plugins without issue.

Cici
    Keymaster

Could you send an email to support with the log-in name you are trying to use to download Premier? I can have the developer take a look at it over the week-end.

Cici
    Keymaster

Looking back through the Support conversations : There was conversations with Angela from Dec 2016, it appears there was an issue then with not having paid the renewal on time (it had been due in Sept 2016)  therefore nullifying  Premier auto-renewal.  it appears that the  Premier add-ons  had to be added manually to your account.

I will put a note in the system and you should receive an email , if not send one through the contact us. link

Cici
    Keymaster

I have reached out to Angela via support email.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.