Two locators on the same page/site

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Two locators on the same page/site

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

surbani
    Participant

I have two categories of products. One is available at a certain set of retailers. The other is available at a different set of retailers. Is there any way I can put two store locators on the same page, one for each category of products? Or is there an easier way to do this?

Can I put two store locators on the same page? Or two installations in the same wordpress site?

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Not on the same page, but you can have one page for each category.

In SLP3 the Pro Pack will provide the tags feature and the shortcode has only_with_tag=”…” as an option.

SLP4 retains the Pro Pack tag option plus a Tagalong only_with_category=”…” option. Tagalong uses WordPress categories which allows parent/child relationships, custom map markers on a per-category basis, and custom category icons that can appear in the result and map bubble. Those features have been expanded significantly in the Tagalong 4 release.

SLP4 and the corresponding add-on packs go into beta next week with a target release of early October.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.