Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus translate button "Find locations" for "Buscar tienda"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    baracil
    Participant

Hello
    Thanks for your pluggin
    I tried to translate the “find locations” button
    As explained in a tutorial.

I installed “Loco Translate” and created the string “find location” and translated by “Store search” the problem is that it does not work and I do not know why.

Can you help me?

This is the website: https://barrioshopping.es/vendedores/

Regards

Cici
    Keymaster

That section and tutorial is talking about the back end admin area. The Loco translate suggestion is for the add-ons and the .po and .mo files that  need to be sent to the developer to incorporate into the next add-on release..Again, as mentioned that is for the back end.

Starting in October 2015, Store Locator Plus became part of the WordPress Translate project. You can contribute translations for the base plugin at the Store Locator Plus directory at WordPress Translate.

For the FRONT end label you can change it with the Experience add-on : See Documentation

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Cici.
    baracil
    Participant

Hi Cici,

I do not understand.

How can I translate then?

I just want to change the name of the button. nothing more. In what file is that string?

I have seen the component, the price is € 200 but it has more options, I just want to change that chain for the moment. It seems a very high payment to just change this chain.

Is there any other cheaper option?

Thank you very much.

Cici
    Keymaster

You might be able to change the front end yourself if you are familiar with source codes, HTML, CSS etc. but the built in feature exists only in Experience add-on at this time.

baracil
    Participant

Perfect, thank you very much, just need to ask me please where you are, what file to modify the CSS, string and file?.

Regards.

Cici
    Keymaster

To modify layouts and add css you need the experience add-on.

If you want to write your own code, note that SLP base plug-in is open source and if you are a coder, programmer you should be able to find the strings to change by viewing the read me text. You can check out the documentation for Attributes , that might help you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.