Store Locator Plus for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Tagalong: Show categories on Search not working

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Frank
    Participant

I already bought Tagalong and Pages and all works fine. What I need to show on my Website are several maps for different businesses and different locations. Lets say on one page Restaurants in City A and on another page Shops in City B. I can manage this with categories and ‚only_with_category‘ filter in the SLPLUS shortcode. Works fine.

Now I need to show additional Attributes for a few Locations. Lets say, Restaurants, which serve organic meals at City A. With a dropdown list I like to give my visitor the chance to filter only for these restaurants. I tried this with Categories (Parent Category: Restaurants City A, Child X: Organic Restaurants City A, Child Y: Non-Organic Restaurants City A), but using ‚only_with_category’ filter the Category Dropdown list will not show up (Setting ‚Show Categories On Search‘ to Cascading or Single). I see the Dropdown, when I delete the ‘only_with_category’ filter.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cici
    Keymaster

Premier has a Tagalong and tables function along with Parent/child schemas. If you recently bought the other two add-ons you can get a coupon code.

See the video about that release and functionality.

Frank
    Participant

Hi Cici, thanks for the answer. I just watched the video. It says Premier brings the functionality of ‘Single Parent’. That’s not what I need. ‘Single’ will be sufficient for my request. Is ‘Show Categories on Search: Single’ only available with Premier? Why does that show up with Tagalong than?

Thanks for your answer, Frank

Frank
    Participant

Sorry I forgot to ask: Does ProPack bring the Feature to provide a Dropdown with the Search – this one with tags. Would this be helpful?

Tanks.

Cici
    Keymaster

Pro Pack does allow drop down menus with Tags, you would need to add the Tag in locations, select drop down under Search etc.
    If you purchase ProPack and have already Purchased Tagalong and Pages recently, then you will be eligible for a coupon for Power Add-on currently in pre release (if you want to help test out pre-release version send an email to support)
    you can play with the combination of ProPAck and Tagalong in the demo site before purchase if you wish

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Tagalong: Show categories on Search not working’ is closed to new replies.