Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anita
    Participant

How do the store pages work now? In the previous version, we had pages created for all of the locations that didn’t have its own website. In the current version, I can’t find how to have these pages rebuilt like before.

Cici
    Keymaster

General / Data /Enable Pages.  To use the SEO Pages you must first “enable Pages” under this setting.

Anita
    Participant

There’s nothing there for it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

It is under General/Server now. I will update the docs site

Attachments:
    Anita
    Participant

It still isn’t there.

Attachments:
    Anita
    Participant

So, I replaced all of the plugin files and finally got enable pages to display. However, now I have the following error shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    Cici
    Keymaster

We need your Plugin environment information , (see posting guidelines for what we need here ), i.e. versions and site url.

https://wp.storelocatorplus.com/forums/topic/looking-for-technical-support-from-the-slp-team-in-the-forum/

Cici
    Keymaster

We need your Plugin environment information , (see posting guidelines for what we need here ), i.e. versions and site url.

https://wp.storelocatorplus.com/forums/topic/looking-for-technical-support-from-the-slp-team-in-the-forum/

Cici
    Keymaster

Lenny,

Did you update to latest versions?  Could you let us know where you are at and if you are still havung an issue with this?  Are you importing a large list of locations for instance or are you only having issues with the SEO Pages?  The developer needs to know some basic info, PHP, debug log, javascript errors?

Cici
    Keymaster

Power version 4.9.1  (changelog)should have resolved this, it was published a couple of days ago but was not showing up under Published production downloads. Please let us know if 4.9.1 resolved your issue

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Cici.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.