Store Locator Plug Pro Pack update

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Store Locator Plug Pro Pack update

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

tam
    Participant

Hi,

we have the SLP Pro Pack version 3.9 and also need to buy now the Enhanced Map or the Tagalong, where both require the 3.11 version of SLP. If we update the main SLP plugin to the latest version, will we need to buy the Pro Pack again, or can we simply update this one as well?

Kind regards,
    Thomas

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

You can update the Pro Pack to the SLP3 compatible release without a new purchase.

When SLP4 is released in the next couple of months all add-on packs will need to be upgraded. The SLP4-compatible add-on packs will be paid upgrades. Discounts will be offered for people looking to upgrade an add-on pack that they had purchased within the past 12 months.

tam
    Participant

Hi,

I just copied the entire site to a test server, and updated the SLP plugin to version 3.11.22 and can’t find anywhere to input our old Pro Pack License key.  Is it maybe now done in a new fashion, that I need to download the Pro Pack from your site and install it as a separate plugin? Note that the ProPack was not bought through this account.

Regards,

Thomas

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

If you originally ordered Pro Pack from the CSA Website:
    You  already have access to the new version. Login to your account, go to the “my account” link, and download Pro Pack 3.10.
    If you ordered Pro Pack from the PayPal link in the plugin, I need the following items:

1) Your license key for Pro Pack.
    You can get this from your WordPress Admin Panel under Store Locator Plus : General Settings PRIOR to upgrading to 3.10 or from  your original email response to your license.
    2) Your Charleston Software Associates (CSA) Order Number.
    You can get this at https://wordpress.storelocatorplus.com by logging in to your account.  Any order number will work.  If you do not have an order number you must create one.  The easiest way is to order the free Store Locator Plus plugin.
    When I receive both the license key and your order number I can add Pro Pack to your account. 
    You should receive a notice from WooCommerce (my website order system) shortly after I update your account.  If you do not receive a notification please login to your account on the CSA website 24 hours after the initial request before sending a follow-up email.
    Please Note:   

Pro Pack is NOT a free package, you must have a still-active license key for the previous version of Pro Pack to qualify.
    Follow my “Daily Updates” on The CSA Blog or on Facebook.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.